Surface Broaching Machines by Karl Klink
For over 60 years, KARL KLINK has been designing, manufacturing and continuously enhancing vertical and horizontal surface broaching machines.
We supply a variety of machine concepts as vertical and horizontal surface broaching machines to suit the particular task involved and special requirements.
Because of their complicated shape, surface broaching tools are frequently made up of several parts that are screwed or clamped onto broaching tool holders.
If the tool dimensions and weights are correspondingly large, or if the broaching strokes are very long, horizontal surface broaching machines are always used.
Vertical surface broaching machines from KARL KLINK boast the following design features:
- extremely stable and low-vibration machine body with little heat generation
- main drive arranged centrally in the body with torque-free connection of the broaching slide
- large sliding or roller guides of the broaching slide, optionally with hydraulic backlash compensation
4 series cover a wide range of workpieces with:
- hydraulic or electro-mechanical drives
- Broaching strokes 1000 – 3000 mm
- Broaching forces 63 – 1200 kN
- Slide widths 400 – 1200 mm
The designs also differ in terms of t he table function:
- Fixed table
- Sliding table
- Rotary table
- Sliding rotary table
- Tilting table
- “Duplex” design, each with 2 independent tool slides and tables
KARL KLINK also transferred the table-up concept to vertical surface broaching machines and into a modern, patented machine concept.